Insulated Vest: The most breathable hunting vest on the market using two of the biggest names in technical textiles, Polartec® and Toray®. The combination of Polartec's Alpha® Direct, designed for the US Special Forces, and Toray's Dot-Air, designed for the Japanese Summer Olympics team to manage heat stress, makes for an active insulated vest that provides maximum thermal regulation unlike anything on the market. Offering superior loft and warmth to weight ratio while providing maximum thermal regulation for start-stop activities in all conditions and environments.
Polartec® 2020 Apex Award Winner. www.apex.polartec.com
Polartec® Alpha® Direct active insulation continuously releases excess body heat before it causes saturation and discomfort, while Toray's Dot-Air micro openings allow for maximum release of trapped moisture. This combined air exchange technology creates sustained comfort without shedding layers and is engineered for consistent warmth, while allowing greater breathability during activity.
Our Inceptor Active Insulated Vest is not waterproof nor windproof which makes it the perfect under garment for rain gear or a stand alone vest in temperatures ranging from 30 to 70 degrees.
- Toray® Primeflex spiral yarn, 2-way stretch, 100% polyester at 149 g/m2.
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct, 4-way stretch, 100% recycled polyester at 186 g/m2, Made in the USA and Berry Compliant.
- YKK® #3 Vislon® USA made zippers.
- Deep silent opening pockets.
- Compressible and inherently hydrophobic.
- Fast drying and highly durable.
No UV signature.
Made in the USA of imported Japanese made Toray® fabric and Berry Compliant Polartec® Alpha Direct.
- Price Transparency Link
- Deep Open Chest pocket overlaps with Hand Pockets.
- Deep Open Front Hand Pocket.
- Deep Open Overlapping Front Hand Pocket
- Pocket Overlap.