Haywire Pant: The rugged woven construction and innovative engineering of Tweave® Durastretch® fabric results in an exceptionally sturdy, low-bulk, breathable fabric, with amazing stretch and recovery properties. Durastretch® uses a tightly woven bi-component yarn technology where the polyester is tacked at points over the spandex giving the fabric rugged durability and excellent abrasion resistance. The multi-directional permanent-stretch spandex has 100% memory for excellent shape retention.
Our Haywire Pant has a simplistic five pocket design using 7.2 oz/yd2 Tweave® Durastretch fabric for mid to late season hunting, a loose style fit, gusseted crotch and weights in at 16.2 ounces for a men's size 34W-34L. Our Haywire pant has a mid-weight feel, highly breathable, excellent wind resistance, and ample room for underneath layering for late season hunts. There are seven 3/4” belt loops that can accommodate up to a two-inch wide belt.
Fit Note: These are a long 34" inseam. Hemming your pants does not void your warranty!
- Tweave® Durastretch®, 4-way stretch, Berry Amendment Compliant.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex at 7.2 oz/yd2.
Wind resistance and highly breathable fabric.
- C-6 type DWR
- 3.00" gusseted crotch for all day sitting comfort.
- Deep welled front, side, pockets with silent openings.
Wind resistance and highly breathable.
- Moisture wicking pocket lining for breathability.
- ITW Nexus bar button for silence.
- YKK® #5 Vislon® zipper.
- All "Made in the USA" components.
No UV signature.
Made in the USA Hillsboro, Oregon
- Price Transparency Link